Information We Collect
Data you give to us:
This is personally identifiable information that you give to us by filling in forms on this website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, in person or at events or otherwise. We endeavor not to keep this information in a form that allows you to be identified for any longer than is reasonably necessary to achieve the purpose behind its receipt. The information you give to us may include for example:
- First and last name
- Company, home, postal or other physical address
- Other contact information, for example, telephone number, fax number, email address, and other similar information
- Title or position in a company or an organization
- Industry and Occupation
- Any other information needed to provide a service you requested
We also may collect non-personally identifiable information when you access and use our website through our third party tracking
Data we collect about you:
We do not intend to transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except under the limited conditions described under the discussion entitled “Information Sharing and Disclosure” below.
Data We Collect About Others
We also collect personally identifiable information about other people from our clients. For example, in responding to a legal enquiry it may be necessary for a client to share other individual’s personally identifiable information with us, in order for us to advise on it appropriately. Our clients must ensure that they are in compliance with applicable law when they share such data with us.
How Do We Use and Share Your Information?
Any data given to us by you will only be used for the limited purposes by which your inquiry was made. Data collected by us automatically through your use of this website is limited to the website experience purposes, such as the technical administration of our website; troubleshooting; data analysis, data analytics, testing, and research and development; to ensure that content from our website is presented in an effective manner for you and for your computer; and as part of our efforts to protect the security and integrity of information collected via this website. We do not use or maintain any personal information for marketing communications.
We deploy various tracking technologies, such as cookies, on the website to collect additional information about your visits. These tracking technologies may be deployed by us and/or by our service providers on our behalf. These technologies enable us to assign a unique number to you and relate your website usage information to other information about you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Any personal information you provide is not shared without your permission, except under conditions listed below:
- Consenting to sharing your information.
- Requiring us to provide you with a product or service.
- Required to do so by law, search warrant, subpoena, court order, or other legal process,
- Requested by law enforcement or other governmental authorities, in our discretion,
- Otherwise have a good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of ourselves, the public, or other third parties.
We maintain a presence on social networking and blogging platforms, such as LinkedIn and WordPress, and we incorporate some third party features from these sites onto our website. We do not currently receive personally identifiable information about you through these third parties, however they may collect information from you. These third party social networking platforms and blogging platforms have their own privacy policies which explain how they collect, use, and protect your information, and we encourage you to read them.
What Rights do I have in Relation to my Personally Identifiable Information?
Depending on the circumstances and applicable law, you may have the right to:
- request access to any personally identifiable information we hold about you;
- object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes;
- ask to have inaccurate data held about you amended or updated;
- ask to have your data erased or to restrict processing in certain limited situations;
- request the porting of your personally identifiable information to another organization in control of your personally identifiable information; and/or
- object to any decision that significantly affects you being taken solely by a computer or other automated process.
If you wish to make a formal request for information we hold about you, please email us at the address provided in the Contact section of this site.
We strive to protect your personal information and we make reasonable efforts to protect personally identifiable information that you submit over the website from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, due to the inherent nature of the Internet as an open global communications vehicle, we do not warrant or represent that our level of security meets or exceeds any particular standard, and no server or internet transmission is ever 100% secure or error-free. You should take this into account when submitting personal or confidential data on any websites, including ours. Similarly, any information that you send us through the websites is not confidential or privileged. We urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet.
Protecting the Privacy of Children
Children under 18 years old are not the target audience for this website. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under that age. If you are under that age, please do not provide personally identifiable information of any kind whatsoever.
Links to Third Party Sites
This site may contain links to other sites. We do not share any personal information with these sites and we are not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of any third party website you choose to visit.